Aug 6, 2012

July Haul !

Hello, my dear readers! :) 

I asked on facebook whether you'd be interested in a haul post or not. I got only positive feedback so I decided to try it ;) Please let me know in your comments, if you like a monthly haul by the beginning of every month :)

Here's what I got: 

In the first picture are some feathers and other supplies for some DIY earrings...do ya want a post about it? :D
And second picture are some really great sandals I got from Deichmann for only 9,95€! 

My 3 new favorite bras! You know I love animal prints and the color purple! :D I got each one for 7€. A creme/white shirt with transparent lace on the back (10€), some biiiig green/silver earrings (7€), black hair dye from Syoss (don't worry, it's only for half of my hair :D) and a lot of baby food! It's so delicious! ;) 

Essence - Back to Black polish (1,55€), P2 Volume Affair Mascara in black, P2 Eye Pencil 020 Cool Alaska. And now the Catrice stuff: 
Gel Eye Liner in 040 Sherlock & Khaki Holmes + 030 In Love with a Robot, Lash Plus Mascara + Intensive Lash Growth Serum, Eye Pencils 080 Lucy in the Skies + 090 Would You Mint?, Color & Stay Lip Gloss 060 Little Red Dress + 090 No. 9 is Mine. 
I got all the Catrice stuff on sale for 1,95€ each. Everything but the red lip gloss...that one I got for free, cause it was the last one and without a price tag :P 

Some lashes and Lash Adhesive from "Fing'rs", P2 Crackling TC 040 White Revolution, P2 Shine Eye Cream 060 Bombastic Blue, P2 Matte Eye Shadow 040 White Connection and Essence Eye Shadow 01 Chill Out. Looks like a got this stuff for the next make-up challenges ;) 

And finally some polish! :P From left to right:
P2 Mission Summer Look - 030 Blue Hawaii, Catrice: Sold Out Forever, Just Berried, Raspberry Fields Forever, Rusty But Sexy, Essence Snow White LE Topper - Evil Queen, Essence Glitter Topper - Glorious Aquarius and Essence Miami Roller Girl LE - Bienvenido a Miami!

And the last pic shows the prize I won in the giveaway from Raggio Di Luna Nails ! Yay :D One Kiko Crackling TC in silver and one magnetic Kiko in purple + magnet and some cute fimo sticks! 


That's it! Phew :P I really like the months of July/August, because you can get so much stuff on sale! ;)

What awesome stuff did you get for yourself in July? Let me know in your comments and also tell me if you'd like to see this haul posts every month! ;) 

17 comments:

  1. Aah I really like the sandals, I've wanted similar ones for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These kind of sandals are everywhere now, maybe you'll find some too!! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of your haul! I've been wanting catrice sold out forever and those essence snow white glitters for the longest time. wish they would bring it to the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got that one polish from the Snow White Collection, they were gone fast!! Maybe you can do a swap with someone? :)

      Delete
  3. Raspberry fields forever is one of my all time favourite polishes! it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagged you for a Liebster Award on my blog! :)

    Details on: http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, you eat baby food!
    I like seeing haul posts although they make me jealous, especially when I see Essence polishes ;-) As for me, I bought quite a few polishes in July, plus some summer sandals and dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's delicious :D
      That's how I feel when I see haul posts with China Glaze polishes lol :D Uh, dresses are nice! I wish I would have found some cute ones :P

      Delete
  6. Those polishes are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice haul! I am so jealous of those sandals! <3 studs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! I thought I was the only one who ate baby food. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no, you're not! It's super delicious right?? :D

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)