Feb 24, 2012

Do you like books ?

Do you ? Then I wanna show you an interesting blog :)

I was contacted by one of the writers of "Rowen and Clarissa's Yearbook Challenge" some time ago and they told me about their blog. I absolutely love.. no let me rephrase that: I absolutely adore books ;) ..so I checked their blog out and I want to share it now with you!

They wanna read 52 classic books within one year, write reviews about them and support the Melanoma Focus Charity with their blog. You may have heard about the 1001 books you have to read before you die ? Well, Rowen and Clarissa got the idea from that :) They selected 52 books and present them to the readers one by one and I already found some interesting books so far, that I put on my "to-read-list" :)
The reviews are well-written, fun to read and not too long, so you won't get bored, trust me! :P But I have to confess that I am a bad follower, since I didn't comment on any of their posts yet :( That will change I promise!

The cause that they're supporting is Melanoma Focus:
"Melanoma Focus is a UK-wide charity supporting independent research into the most serious – and increasingly prevalent – form of skin cancer: malignant melanoma."  - the Source

You can donate on that page linked above or just support Rowen and Clarissa by following and commenting on their blog! If you like books, I'm sure you'll find something interesting there! :)

Well, this wasn't a typical beauty-related post, but I hope some of you still liked it and will go over to "Rowen and Clarissa's Yearbook Challenge" and follow them!
Thanks for reading!! :-*

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love books! What a great cause they are reading them for! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like this...I saw that you follow them now, so thanks :D

      Delete
  2. That's a very noble idea and I love to read but I was not aware of the 1001 list...I will have to go and see how many tick marks I can make:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too :) Here's a link to the list ;)
      http://www.listology.com/ukaunz/list/1001-books-you-must-read-you-die

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)