Sep 4, 2012

August Haul !

Good morning! :)

As promised here is my haul post for the month of August - if you want any of the cosmetics reviewed asap, let me know! ;) But first, let's start with the clothes :D

 You know I love animal prints, so of course I couldn't resist these awesome shoulder-free shirts! (5€ each)

These tops are my favorites right now :D They're so comfy and look good with some skinny jeans and colorful accessories! (3€ each)

And my absolute favorite purchase this month - these black boots from Deichmann (29,90€)! I'm so in love with these and I can't wait for the cold weather, so I can wear them :D

Let's move on to the cosmetic stuff!

You already saw the Essence Peel Off BC :) I also got 2 of the Color Change polishes (I'll post them tomorrow!), the Pearly Pink Crackle polish, and 3 C&G polishes: Gold Fever, Oh my Glitter!, Nude Glam - Iced Strawberry Cream. 

I got these goodies in a swap with the lovely Kelly! :D All the polishes she got me are from my wishlist, so you can imagine my joy when I opened the package! And she also included a self-warming hand mask from Orly ;) Thanks again Kelly for this absolutely awesome package! x

These are the goodies (-> China Glaze Riveting, Orly - Halley's Comet and Revlon Carbonite) I bought from Geeky Owl's blog sale! Head over there, cause she still has some cool polishes left, at a great prize! ;) 

And last but not least, these are the things I bought at the flea market some days ago! I wanted the Lush Lemony Flutter for aaaaaaaages and now I got one for only 2€! The rest I bought from a very nice lady for only 6€! Awesome prize, since only the foundation costs 10€ in the store! :P They're all brand new and I can't wait to try them out :) 

That's it! Like I said, if you want anything reviewed from the cosmetics/polishes just leave a comment ;) 

Have a great day!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)