May 21, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

Hey!
Because of a little accident that happened today I can't post my nails, so I thought I could catch up on my award posts! I got this one from the lovely Laura from Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat! Thank you so, so much Laura!! I can't "officially" tag you back with this one, but you absolutely deserve it! 
1.) Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2.) Answer the following 4 questions.
3.) Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/supporters/followers as you want
4.) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them!

The questions (and my answers):
1. How long have you been blogging ? 
For a little bit more than a year now and I love it !
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging ? 
I had to think about that for a few minutes :P Mainly because I wanted to share my hobby with other people that are as crazy about nail polish as I am and because I thought I could improve my skills in Nail Art and even Nail Care. And as it turned out I learned a lot and I get a lot of inspiration and new knowledge about nail related things from other bloggers, so that's great :)
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read ?  
Anything that has to do something with nail polish of course! :D I love Nail Art blogs but also fashion and make-up related ones. ;)
4. What is one thing you'd like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog ? 
Nail Care, always! I have still a lot to learn in that department :P You can also never stop improving your photos! One of the most important things on a blog, right? I would also like to improve my posting frequency .. I really have to get used to schedule posts, when I know I won't have time for posting.

I appreciate many bloggers and I really don't know who already got it and who didn't but I tag these gorgeous and talented ladies:
- XOXO Alexis Leigh
Cuti-CLUE-les
Kaki @ Glitter Obsession
Ivana @ Ivana Thinks Pink
Taya
Fingers @ Fingers Polish Mania
Helga @ Color and Creativity
Ashesela @ Art Evolve
Jenni @ Gold Speck Nails

... and I'm sure I forgot someone! ^^

I have to stop writing now, because I type only with the right hand and it takes forever! :/

See ya, my lovelies! *muah*

13 comments:

  1. Awh thank you! :D

    I hope you heal soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! And what's up with you only typing with your right hand? Did I miss something? Hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award dear! I didn't do awards post in ages and I kind of lost track of all the awards I got. :/ I hope your hand will heal soon, I saw you burnt yourself. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I lost track too :( I don't know how to find out what awards I got ..oh man ... :)) And thanks, it's a lot better now!

      Delete
  4. You're so sweet :) I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even see you tagged me, thank you! :) Hope your hand is almost better now! I didn't know anything happened. I'm so out of it lately haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Sorry I forgot to tell you!
      Yes it's a bit better but the huge blister just won't go away :(

      Delete
  6. I hope that your hand is better!!! :O!!!

    Thank you so much for the nomination, and congratulations!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for the award. You must've been in pink cloud till now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)