Oct 24, 2012

Halloween NA Challenge: Bats

Hello, my dear readers!

I took a little break from the blog and got so behind with the nail art challenge! I'm sorry, but I started going to the university last week and I was so exhausted when I came home every day, that I didn't even paint my nails with anything worth blogging about :)
 I will definitely have to start scheduling posts, because I don't wanna let my blog and you guys down :)

So the challenge after Tombstones was "Bats" and I initially wanted to do the Batman logo, but my nails are just too small for that =)) Instead I used some cute little bat stickers on a black background: 


The polish is Essence - Hunt me if you can from the Vampire's Love LE. This polish is very similar to the one Essence just released in their Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn LE, which is why I won't buy it =)


Don't forget to check out what the other ladies did for this challenge! ;) 

17 comments:

  1. Cute! It's like the reversed Batman logo (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love it ! That background color is perfect - I wish we could get that collection in the states!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you can find some dupes for it though :)

      Delete
  3. This looks to cute to be scary and spooky. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great mani! You look great with black nail polish! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)