Oct 26, 2012

Halloween NA Challenge : Spider

Hello! :)

I just came home from work and I am so exhausted but I really want to catch up with this challenge, so here it is: Spiders!


I used Catrice - Marylin & Me and Essence - Back to Black. 


Pretty creepy, huh? I knew I wanted to do a black window accent nail so I thought "why not google black widows, to see hot they look exactly?!".... worst idea EVER! I had nightmares from all the pictures, I kept thinking there are spiders everywhere in my room :D So, please listen to me: do NOT google spider images!!  

If you like creepy spider nail art, then check out these ladies!

20 comments:

  1. Is fantastic idea, spider looks so scary (I hate spiders).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite Halloween inspired polish i have seen yet. You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ok I won't google it! Thanks for the warning. Love the base color and the spider is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually really cool! I'm a self confessed arachnophobe so I was afraid to look at everyone's but yours are pretty amazing! :) Oh and trust me I will NEVER google anything that has to do with spiders unless I don't want to sleep for the next 3 years ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I agree, they're soooo creepy :))

      Delete
  5. Haha I won't google spiders ;) Great job with the spider tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Gem in the middle - but props to you for googling Black Widows! I did that with centipedes once, never again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And omg! I will never google that =))

      Delete
  7. Super creepy spider! It looks even better than a real black widow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love creepy spider nails! ALthough when I wear them myself, I always think i have a real one on my hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's why I didn't wear them very long :P

      Delete
  9. Nice job! I like your base color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)