Apr 26, 2011

I´m back ! ^^

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend ;)
Well, my internet connection was down for the past few days...so no posting. :(
BUT I´m back now , so let´s start with my mani for today :)

I used 2 coats of P2 - Dramatic Black from the "Your wild side"-Collection
Well, it´s supposed to be a matte nail polish, but it´s rather a black one with satin finish.
For the white and silver stripes I used a small brush; the polishes are
Essence - Silver Surfer and Essence - White Hype.
I just couldn´t let it that way, because I like it shiny :D So I added a top coat:
Yeah, that´s the way I like it ..that reminds me of a great song :D

Well, have a nice evening and good night my dear readers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)