Apr 29, 2011

My first Water Marbling !

Yea, I did it :D I wanted to try that for a very long time, but I never had the patience to do it.
The queen of water marbling is still Colette, you should really check out her blog, too!
Well, i thought, what could be so difficult?  Let´s try it ! But first you have to prepare everything; you will need:
acetone, some cotton swabs (to clean up the mess^^), scotch tape, scissors, a plastic cup, water and of course some nail polishes ;) To create the designs in the water I used some toothpicks :)
I will not explain how to do this, cause there are hundred of videos on youtube and many bloggers, who really know what they´re doing ;)
So..let´s move on: I used my new nailpolish from Essence : Can´t cheat on me (57) as a base color. Its a grey polish with some shimmer...aaand it´s a holo! It´s only visible in the sun, but it´s beautiful! ;)
For the marbling I used Essence - Enchanted Fairy (36) (light pink), Catrice - Poison me, poison you! (110) (beautiful purple) and the base color. I love the names of Essence nail polishes, they´re so cute :D
And here is the result:
I think it´s pretty good for the first time ;)
And a sunlight picture:
To see the holo, click the picture to enlarge it ;)
And the left hand...i kinda like that one more :P
And here are my personal favorites :
How do you like it ? :) I hope it stays on pretty long :D

Well, that´s it for today my dear readers ;)
Have a nice weekend ! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)