Jan 31, 2015

31 Day NA Challenge - Day 20: Water Marble

Hello again!

Here is yesterday's challenge...which I absolutely HATE! I hate water marbling... it's just so much work, such a nail polish waste (because you use a lot) and it never works for me! (and of course the clean-up is a pain in the a**)

But here it is (only as an accent nail):


I used Milani 3D Holographic - 510 3D as a base and for the marbling itself, plus S-he 303. 


I did my ring finger 4 times (!!) until it looked like that. The thumb was ok after the first time :P


In my eyes the result is not worth all the effort you put in, but I have to say that I really admire those girls who pull off such gorgeous water marbling nail art! 
You are really talented - and patient xD 

That's it, thanks for reading!
See ya later with today's challenge (finally :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)