Jan 16, 2015

31 Days NA Challenge - Day 6: Violet Nails

Hello!

Sorry for posting this one day later, but I didn't feel well yesterday. The nails were done, the pictures were taken and then I just didn't had the patience to edit the pics and blog about it.

Nevermind, here it is - yesterday's challenge: violet nails!


I used Catrice Forget-Me-Not, my all time favorite purple polish! I added some random dots & stripes with Essence Black is Back and Essence Icy Princess. 

Old readers now that I used to do this nail art every time I didn't know what to do :D It's just because it is so easy to do and still looks interesting! 
(I did a tutorial on this before -here-)

That's it! Thanks for reading :) 

P.S.: I don't know if I can post today's challenge later, because I have to go to a birthday party - but I'll try! :)


4 comments:

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)