Jan 14, 2015

31 Days NA Challenge - Day 5: Blue Nails

Hello there :)

To be honest I didn't had the motivation to post today since I sometimes think I'm talking to myself here ^^ But I'm doing my thing and I wanna share my stuff and if someone happens to read and like this - awesome! Although I have to say that I really miss talking with my readers through the comments, mails etc.
A few of you still comment, so thank you <3

Let's move on to today's challenge - blue nails!


This is 2 coats of O.P.I - Swimsuit.. Nailed it! and a lot of rhinestones on the accent nail :D
I wanted to do kind of a gradient with the rhinestones, but it was a lot easier in my mind! I still like the outcome though, but I could never do this on all my nails ... or maybe one day, who knows?


I chose this nail polish because it still is my all time favorite blue color and I don't think there ever will be another blue polish I love so much! 

Which is your favorite blue polish? Maybe you prove me wrong :) 

Thanks for reading and see ya tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)