Jan 17, 2015

31 Day NA Challenge - Day 8: Metallic Nails

Hello my lovelies!

I have to do 3 posts today, so this one will be a short one :D

Today's challenge is metallic nails and don't worry, I will post yesterday's challenge later ;) I didn't forget about it! :D


I started with Avon Gunmetal as a base (perfect for the metallic challenge don't you think?) and with a thin and long nail art brush I added Essence BBC Golden Sands in a triangular shape. 


Doesn't it look like some molten gold is running down the nails? This polish is amazing!  

I will really miss this polish when the bottle will be empty :(
Do you know any other golden polishes that look similar? Please tell me :D

Thanks for reading and see ya later! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)