Jan 12, 2015

31 Days NA Challenge - Day 3: Yellow Nails

Hello my lovelies!

I have to say that I am not a big fan of yellow nails... the few yellow polishes I own are mostly for nail art! But today's challenge required the color yellow - so here we go:


I used 2 coats of Catrice Color Brightening Base Coat (which is basically just a white polish) and I applied 2 thin coats of P2 Joyful over it.


To make it a bit more sparkly I added some orange glitter on the accent nail....but I'm not sure I like it :P The combination of orange and yellow I mean ...green would have been better I guess :) 


That's it for today! See ya tomorrow :) 

Thanks for reading <3 


2 comments:

  1. I personally am I huge fan of yellow nail polishes, especially neons. I like that you added glitter on accent nail, it makes a whole manicure more special. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neon I love as well! I like yellow more in the summer though :) And thanks, I totally agree ;)

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)