Feb 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Challenge - Love & Kisses

Hello my lovelies!

This one comes a bit late, but I just didn't had the time to do my nails and post them. I am still at my boyfriend's place and I have no space for myself to do nails and pictures and I don't have the usual lightning that I have at home :P And to top it all, I had to file down my nails because I broke 2 of them .. aargh how I hate that! ^^

So, I hope I'll be able to do the rest of the 31 Day Challenge nails ^^

But for today, here is the love and kisses mani:



I used Catrice - I'm so aNude, P2 - Fever for the stamping and topped it off with Essence - Matt about you!


I really need to practice stamping a little bit more - the placement etc. 

I still hope you like it! Thanks for reading and see ya soon! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)