May 21, 2011

Essence - Fairy Berry + Stamping

Well hello again dear readers !
This is an old mani I found, while looking through some pictures :) I have just one photo, and not a very good one, cause I didn't knew back then, that I would have a blog ;) So this is 2 coats of Essence - Fairy Berry from their Fairytale collection. It´s a beautiful purple glitter polish, which looks great with matte top coat ( I seriously don't know, if I had matte top coat on my nails in this picture, I can't tell^^)  I added some stamping with a Special Konad Stamping Polish in white ....the design is from the m69 plate.
I think I had this mani in december, cause I wanted to have some snowfklakes on my nails :P yeah, well...I had to improvise, since I don't have any snowflake-designs on my konad plates ;)

Have a nice evening ;) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)