May 3, 2011

Mini Haul + Essence Golden Sands

So hello again :)
Some days ago I went shopping and got some back up beauty products and some new goodies....and of course some nail polish :D

If you want a review of a beauty product from the photo, just leave a comment or email me ;) I will review some products anyway, but I don´t know when exactly :P
So the first polish I tried is Essence Sun Club - BBC Golden Sands (05). Now I don´t know if this is a limited edition or just an addition to their Essence Sun Club Line, but the polishes are just awesome! :)
I applied 2 coats, the formula is great and I really like the design of the bottles :)
Click to enlarge the photo, then you can see the great gold shimmer in this polish. I will definitly have this one with me on my vacation ;) And maybe I´ll stamp something on it or draw something freehand on it.....but that will have to wait til tomorrow..

Thanks for reading and have a good night ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear! So, I've got the Provost shampoo and conditioner too, the repair expert set, though. I haven't been using it for long, but still, seems pretty good to me... so, let me know what you think about it :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) well I used it only 2 times since I bought it, but I think it´s pretty good ;) we´ll see in a few weeks how the result will be and then I will post a review :)
    Thanks for reading my blog :D Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)