Jul 4, 2011

Nail Art Monday Nr.2 - Patriotic Nails

Hello everyone!
First off: Happy 4th of July to everyone in the USA! :)
So today is another Nail Art Monday and the theme is 4th of July/Patriotic nails. The fb-group Polish-aholics Anonymous has many members from all over the world, that´s why we decided that the ones, not living in the USA, should do patriotic nails :) So since I´m from Romania, here is my patriotic nail design:
The pic above is taken with flashlight, to make the colors really pop out. First I wanted to do only the national flag, but then I thought I could do an accent nail as well :) The colors I used: P2 - Gigantic (blue), Essence - Sundancer (yellow), Farmasi - 45 (red) and the white base is Art de Lautrec - 200.
So that´s it for today, hope you like it :) Thanks for reading and see ya next time! :-*

8 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love your accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eurovision style heart for the accent nail! Great popping colours used for this, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :)
    @ Audrey: you´re right, it was inspired by the eurovision heart :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay i thought so! Feel the heartbeat!!

    Also I nominated you for a blog award! Love all your nail art ideas!
    http://nail-affair.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. boah voll cool sehen deine nägel aus ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great look! I love the heart :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)