Jul 10, 2011

Night Sky Manicure

Hey , dear readers! 
Quick post today :) I used Catrice - En Vogue, 2 coats, as a base and added Maybelline NY Flash Cosmic (840D). It is such a pretty shimmer! I love it! And it looks like the stars on a night sky :) Click to enlarge, to see the beautiful glitter.
Blurry image to show you the great sparkle... it´s much more visible in real life  :)
It´s subtle but gorgeous :) So that´s it for today, sorry for this short post, but I have a lot to study and no time....but it will be all over soon :)
Thanks for reading and have a nice and sunny Sunday ;)

6 comments:

  1. this is an amazing glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look gorgeous! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks very pretty :) i like the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will never get tired of the contrast between a pale skin and a dark nail polish... it looks sooooo good! Btw, love the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! :) I usually don´t wear dark polish on my nails if they are that short, but I had to try this combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sugestion about the polish that Rihanna used but I'm not finding it in any website :s

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)