The Nail Affair tagged me some days ago with these awards :) Thank you soooo much! :D I´m just so glad, when I see that other people appreciate my blog, because I love writing it and it makes me even happier to see that other people enjoy reading it :) Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards and link back to them.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know, they`ve received the awards.
So here are 7 things about me :)
1. I can´t wear rings on my ring finger :D It´s just not working for me, so I wear all my rings on the middle finger. Unfortunately I have some rings that are a lil bit to small, so I have to wear them on my ring finger, but those 2-3 rings are the exception :)
2. I have a cute cat named Kiara. She´s a Birman cat and 5 years old :) I love having conversations with her, cause she always responds :D I added 2 pics that show 2 sides of her great personality, the curious and sweet one and the "don´t piss me off"-side :)))
3. I loooooove cars, tuning, races, you name it. My dream car, which I hopefully will own one day, is the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 from 2006 or his older brother the Mustang Shelby GT350 from 1968 :D
4. I´m about to become a med student, I just have to take one exam in a few days and I´m good to go :)
5. I´m not only a polish-addict but I also can´t have enough jewelry :D This pic shows the part of my collection, which is actually organized....I have to come up with some ideas how to store my jewelry :)
6. I love travelling! I would travel every country in the world, if I had enough money and time :)) My dream is to visit Bora Bora one day ....and many other places :)
7. In my free time I like to draw...not only on nails, but also on paper :) I especially like to draw portraits, this one in the picture below is one of my first portraits I drew. Not perfect but : Skill comes with practice. :)
That´s it! Now I have to tag 15 other bloggers, but I think almost every blog that I read, has done this tag, so.... if you haven´t done it yet, go ahead! This one is yours :)
Have a great day! :)