Aug 12, 2011

. . .

I think I mentioned in my last post, that I´m working since Monday...well, I thought I could still do my nails and blog about it and do all that stuff that I mentioned and promised, but the fact is, that I can´t do any of that. I work for about 8 hours and my job is to build some kind of small displays...whatever, what I wanna say: I have to wear gloves all day long and even a fresh manicure doesn´t last at least 1 hour. That just sucks :( And when I get home I just don´t have the time to do anything on my blog. Don´t get me wrong here...I love to share my ideas and manicures with you guys and I love working on my blog...but I don´t think I can make it happen at the time. I will only work for one more week, so this will be over soon. I apologize to all of you, cause I know you´re waiting for the tutorials and all that and I will try my best to catch up with all the blogs I read and with my posts etc. on Saturday. Or maybe tomorrow night :P
So I hope you can understand me and I wish you all a good night and sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)