Oct 10, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Hello everybody :)
I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Laura, who you might know from Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat. I wanna thank you so much, Laura! It´s just so great to get such an award from you, because you´re one of my favorite bloggers :) So guys, if you don´t know her blog, I suggest you check it out right now! ;)
The rules for this award are: 
Link back to the blogger who gave you the award 
Share 7 facts about yourself
Share the award with 10 bloggers

Well, here are 7 facts about me: 
1.) I love watching storms ..  I can sit by my window for hours just looking at the rain and the lightning :) 

2.) I always wanted to be a marine biologist and swim with whales all day long for a living ;)

3.) I´m going to plant a pineapple this week :D 

4.) I love Pina Coladas ! 

5.) Doesn´t matter in what mood I am, once I´m in my car, driving and listening to loud music, life is perfect! Well, loud music always cheers me up :)

6.) I´m obsessed with Rihanna :D 

7.) Sometimes I feel like sleeping is a waste of time :P

I would like to pass the Award to this lovely Bloggers: 

You deserve it ladies ! :) 
See ya next time :-* 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you, I appreciate the nod! I hope your pineapple growing goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Theodora, that's very sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah: You´re very welcome! And thanks :D
    Taya and Jane: You´re both welcome! :)
    All you ladies deserve this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you for your sweet words! You totally deserve this award :-)
    I too love watching storms though it's been a while since we've had any dramatic ones here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You´re welcome Paulina! :)
    @Laura: Thanks! And you deserve those words ;)
    The last one I watched was in July :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award! =))) You totally deserve it =]

    Haha I remember the first time I saw your pic I though 'I bet this girl loves rihanna!' (the awesome hair gave it away) =P I love her too =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sara !
    Yeah, it´s no secret I love her ;) Really cool, that you do too :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)