Jun 27, 2011

Nail Art Monday

Hello, my lovelies!
Today I wanna introduce you to the Nail Art Mondays :) I joined a group on Facebook, called Polish-aholics Anonymous, where we create nail art, based on the weekly theme. It´s really fun and I love to see what others came up with :) If you want to join the group and get creative, just send a request and join the group ;) So for this week, the theme was floral design, I did something simple but cute. I used 2 coats of Catrice - Lavender Breeze as a base and for the design I used the Essence Nail Art Tip Painters in black, pink and silver.
So this is it for today...how do you like Nail Art Mondays so far? :) I´m really excited to see the theme for next Monday :D
Have a nice day and thanks for reading! :-*

8 comments:

  1. AAAAH I LOVE THIS! So glad I was able to read your posts which I missed while I was away.
    This looks awesome and it's so impressive that you freehanded it! I'm in awe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura :D Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dedication, the colors and designs are amazing. I was wondering if your nails are real? Also I have problems growing mine, is their anything you recommend? I also put a request for your group. My name is Tam Kat just in case. Thanks for your blogs. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, they're real :D Well, you can take biotin to grow your nails faster and a lot stronger!! Also moisturize your cuticles every day, that help too ;)

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)